Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pop Quiz

Okay, a rather un-CS-like post, this one. I unearthed an old Joy Division tape earlier today. It contained what were at the time some of my favourite JD tracks. However, there’s no cassette card & track-list. So, some of them I can name, but others escape me. So full marks to anyone who can identify the following 3:
1. From the early Warsaw phase, contains the following lyric: ‘you’re on your own now/ can’t you see that it’s a shame/ that you’re the only one responsible to take the blame.’
2. I think this one is called wither Dead Souls or Dreams Even Here – ‘Here are the young men, a weight on their shoulders…where have they been, where have they been etc’
3. There’s an instrumental one which I think is, again, either of the two options mentioned in 2
.

No comments: